The Terms and Conditions, including definitions, related to the use of the dropshipment service can be found on https://b2b.vidaxl.com/pages/11-terms-conditions
Data types and use
In performing the dropshipment service, vidaXL collects and/or uses the following personal information:
vidaXL delivers goods directly to the consumer (the reseller’s customer). For this purpose, we collect the following information:
- Phone number
- Order content (products)
Personal data shall only be processed by vidaXL in the context of the performance of the service. Consumer data will be shared with third parties only if this is necessary for fulfilment of the service and will be in accordance with applicable law.
The reseller shall ensure that their services comply with GDPR requirements, and/or local (privacy) law and regulations. The reseller (and not vidaXL) is responsible for:
- Providing consumers with information about how and why their personal data is processed
- Ensuring that consumers can exercise their data subject rights
vidaXL will not be liable for any data breach, claim, action, suit or proceeding by any person, firm, governmental agency or corporation resulting from or arising out of the failure of reseller to fulfil its obligations.
vidaXL collects, stores and processes the following reseller data:
- Company name
- Company financial information (VAT, payment account, etc)
- Contact person email
- Contact person name
- Contact person phone
Reseller data is used to fulfil the services and to maintain the business relationship between vidaXL and the reseller. If the reseller does not want their company contact details to be used for correspondence other than necessary for fulfilment of the services (such as being informed about new products), the reseller can opt out of this type of communication.
Reseller data will be shared with third parties only if this is necessary for fulfilment of the service and will be in accordance with applicable law.
- vidaXL shall keep the Personal Data confidential and shall ensure that its employees and possible third parties involved will also keep the Personal Data confidential.
- vidaXL shall make sure that the Personal Data will only be accessible for its employees and/or third parties involved for whom access to the Personal Data is necessary.
- vidaXL shall ensure that its personnel which is authorized to engage in the processing of Personal Data has been properly and fully informed of their obligations regarding the lawful processing of the Personal Data based on applicable law, including the obligation to only process the Personal Data to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the Services.
- vidaXL shall take reasonable technical and organizational measures for the protection of Personal Data against loss, theft or any other form of unlawful processing, appropriate to the risks presented and the nature of the data to be protected.
- If vidaXL becomes aware of a data breach concerning personal information of the reseller or consumers, vidaXL will notify the reseller without undue delay.
- If the reseller is required by data protection laws to provide an individual person with information regarding the recording, processing or use of his/her data due, vidaXL shall make this information available to the reseller.
- Should enquiries about data subjects be made to vidaXL, vidaXL shall refer the affected person to reseller, unless vidaXL is under a legal obligation to provide the information directly, in which case the reseller will be informed immediately.
Cookies & tracking
On our b2b and dropshipping websites, we use the following cookies (and/or similar technologies):
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager