How To Top-up Your Wallet
Speed Things Up With Our B2B Wallet
If you haven’t already heard, vidaXL offers you the opportunity to make use of their Wallet function. What is the use of the Wallet you may ask? The wallet function provides dropshippers with a convenient way of settling and paying for orders. Here are the 5 major benefits of using the wallet function:
1. Customizable deposits
You are able to decide on the amount that you would like to transfer to your Wallet.
2. Quick checkout
Save yourself time as the whole process will only require you to stay on the selling portal (b2b.vidaxl.com). You can pay for your orders without having to jump from one page to another.
3. Bulk order payments
Pay for your customer’s orders without having to worry about its quantity.
4. Overdraft balance
The feature allows you to order your products now and settle your payments later. In order to get this feature activated you will need to go through a screening process. Get to know more about this feature by reaching out to our B2B team.
5. Hassle-free refunds
When requesting a refund you won’t have to worry about transaction fees.
6. Monitor transactions
The Wallet function provides you with a detailed overview of your payments and transactions.
How to top-up your Wallet
1. Login to your dropshipping account
2. Click on “Top-up”. This can be found on the top right side of your screen.
3. Decide on the amount that you would like to deposit into your Wallet.
4. Select whether the transaction will be done by Paypal, credit card or bank transfer.
5. Once you have filled in your payment details click on the Top-up button. You will be able to view the credit in your wallet
Get access to the Wallet’s additional features by reaching out to our B2B team ([email protected]). We are always happy to help. ?
- Are You Overwhelming Your Customers with Options? The Importance of Listing More.
- The Most Common Customer Complaints And How To Deal With Them
- Placing The Bar High, and Setting The Price Right
- The Importance Of Providing Your Customers With a Dedicated Customer Service Team
- Keep the sales Coming: Marketing calendar 2020