Important tips for your After-sales requests
To ensure a quicker response, we would like to invite you as a dropshipper to read the 10 important points below for a correct email procedure and for reducing the number of unnecessary emails.
Firstly, please check carefully our customer service procedure where we cover most of our after-sales topics step-by-step and make sure you follow it before contacting our customer service. Training is possible upon request to [email protected].
- Avoid pushing emails for the tracking number:
All the tracking numbers for the orders and replacements can be found in the ´´ORDER HISTORY´´ tab on b2b.vidaxl.com. The information is updated hourly.
If the time indication is longer than the dispatch time here (note that parcel and pallet are different), then please contact vidaXL CS to check if there is any issue related to your order. Please always include your B2B order number in the subject line.
- Check the label active days before contacting vidaXL CS:
This is applied when tracking number only shows the initial scan/status and no updates out of label active days. If it is still in active days, explain to your customer to wait a little longer.
- Use the Chat to cancel orders (when tracking number is not generated yet) instead of sending emails.
- Ask your customer to refuse the parcel when it is not possible to cancel the order:
If vidaXL CS has confirmed with you that it is not possible to cancel the order, please ask your customer to refuse the parcel upon delivery.
Inform vidaXL CS when tracking number changed to “return to sender” and the refund will be processed.
- No full refund out of the cooling-off period:
Only partial refund or full/ partial replacement can be offered once the cooling-off period has passed.
- The email should contain the order number, issue description, and expected solution from your customer:
For example, before you request a return with vidaXL CS, make sure you ask your customer for their preference first, either a refund or a replacement.
- Pictures for damaged products should be clear and in normal size.
- A delivery address is complete when the house number is requested to be filled in. Type “0” if there is no house number.
- Avoid sending multiple emails for the same order with the same issue.
Sending this kind of email only makes answers slower.
- Send the number of packages, size, and weight if your customer uses their own packages for returning. Any missing information will make the process take longer.