Frequently Asked Questions
vidaXL helps people like you to run their drop-shipping stores with ease.
Here’s how we make the magic happen.
The vidaXL Drop-Shipping program is a retail fulfilment method where vidaXL offers online sellers the opportunity to sell more than 20,000 SKUs and have the items shipped directly to your customers door step.
We only charge a small all-inclusive monthly fee of €30. This fee includes real time data feeds, bulk import functionality, API access and loads of other features to maximize profitability and grow your business. You can find more information here.
Absolutely! However, an account can only be used for one country at the time. This means that if you would like us to ship to more countries, you would need an extra account for every country. The multi-account (one email for multiple countries) is currently not available. For more information, kindly contact [email protected].
Currently vidaXL ships to: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.
You can become a vidaXL drop-shipper by signing up via our website.
No, if you are not registered as one of our Drop-Shipping partners you will not be permitted to sell vidaXL products.
- vidaXL International b.v., if you dropship to NL, ES, FR, GR, IE, NO, SE, PT, IT, BE.
- Located at Mary Kingsleystraat 1, (5928 SK) Venlo. Operating in the Netherlands under the VAT number: NL8506.43.545.B.01, trading under Chamber of Commerce Limburg number 52876861.
- vidaXL Europe b.v., if you dropship to BG, AT, CZ, DE, DK, EE, FI, HR, HU. LT, LV, PL, RO, SI, SK.
- Located at Mary Kingsleystraat 1, (5928 SK) Venlo. Operating in the Netherlands under the VAT number: NL8200.55.220.B01, trading under Chamber of Commerce Limburg number 09188362.
- TM Handelsgesellschaft GmbH, if you dropship to CH
- Located at Lindenstrasse 16, (6340) Baar, operating in Switzerland under VAT number: CH E45 1181434, and registered under number 1235780-81.
- vidaXL LLC, if you dropship to US.
- Located at 2000 W. Baseline road, Rialto (CA 92376), operating in the United States of America, and registered under number 323 315-0448.
- HB Commerce PTY Ltd, if you dropship to AU.
- Located at level 16, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney (2000), operating in Australia under ABN number 48154339438 and registered under the ACN number 154339438.
- HBI Commerce LTD, if you dropship to UK.
- Located at C/O Tmf Grou 20 Farringdon Street, (EC4A 4AB) London. Operating in the United Kingdom under the VAT number: GB137229219, trading under Chamber of Commerce Limburg number 07772128.
If you will register as a private seller you will not be required to provide a VAT number.
If you will register as a business, you will be required to provide us with your VAT number.
If you are registered as a vidaXL drop-shipper you are allowed to make use of the vidaXL product images provided by vidaXL.
Yes. The total prices mentioned in the feed and are displayed on the product page are exclusive of VAT. Correct VAT is calculated during checkout.
kindly view the table below:
|Sell to countries in Europe|
|NL||Other EU countries||Non-EU (NO, CH, UK)|
|Only have valid VAT in EU(except NL)||21% Dutch VAT||0% tax||Local tax rate applied|
|Only have valid VAT in NL||21% Dutch VAT||21% tax||Local tax rate applied|
|No VAT number||21% Dutch VAT||Local tax rate applied||Local tax rate applied|
|Only have non-EU tax number||21% Dutch VAT||Local tax rate applied||Local tax rate applied|
|Sell to US|
|Taxable States (see next page about these states)||Non-taxable States|
|Have local valid sales certificate||0% for applied state||0%|
|No local valid sales certificate||Local tax rate applied||0%|
|Sell to AU|
|Wheather you have GST number or not||10% local tax rate applied|
Unfortunately, that’s not possible yet. Every account is tied to a single country and if you are looking to ship products to more than one country, you will need an additional subscription for every country.
- a. If you register today you should receive an e-mail confirming your registration the following day.
- b. If you have a valid VAT number, we need to see to it that the VAT number that you have provided is valid.
- c. After confirming the payment information for the subscription fee and VAT validation, the account can be created within three working days.
- d. If you don’t have a valid VAT number, after confirming the payment information, the account can be created within three working days.
This option is currently not available within vidaXL’s Drop-shipping program.
Apart from Australia, vidaXL will not be charging customers for shipping costs.
Yes, once you are a vidaXL Drop-shipper you will be allowed to sell vidaXL’s products on multiple marketplaces.
Here are some of our main benefits as a vidaXL drop-shipper:
- Extensive catalogue
Sell more than 20,000 SKUs, including access to 20 of our major categories and more than 100 of our sub categories.
- vidaXL’s warehousing service
Drop-shipper don’t need worry about dispatching orders, and managing inventory.
- Customized products to local market
vidaXL has team specialized in developing products which are popular among local markets.
- Localized product content
vidaXL has team specialized in local languages applicable for 29 countries
- Low risk
You don’t need to invest much. You only pay after the product is sold.
- Returns handled
vidaXL will handle returns for drop-shippers.
No. We can provide you translated content in 24 different languages in XML or CSV formats so you can easily bulk upload it to your ecommerce website or online store. Please note that currently we only provide one language per subscription.
Orders and Payment
Yes, you will be able to sell in the currency that you register.
If you wish to sell in the UK, the products will be sold pounds. If you wish to sell in DE, the products will be in Euros, and so on….
While at the checkout, you can choose from any of the available payment methods which currently include PayPal, credit card and wallet function. You can buy credit here.
Please note that we are adding more features to our website and some payment methods might not be available to you right now.
We currently support PayPal and credit card. Wallet function is availble as well. You can buy credit here.
Please keep in mind that we are still working on the website, some payment methods might not be available to you.
Once we have received your payment, we prepare your order for shipping and send you a track and trace code by email. You can check our delivery info here.
No. Invoices will not be placed inside the box of the order.
There are no additional costs, apart from the 30 euros fee that a drop-shipper pays per Drop-Shipping account.
Yes, tracking numbers are available in “order history”.
vidaXL ships the goods to your end-consumer and is responsible for ensuring the order gets to the customer.
Shipping time refers to the estimated number of days before an order is received by a customer. Shipping time varies by country. For more information regarding shipping time kindly check the offered feed.
The shipping method provided by vidaXL is done via land transport. Our warehouse works with different logistics carriers in different countries.
For more information visit: https://b2b.vidaxl.com/pages/14-delivery-information
The product’s price can be found in the feed, provided by our B2B team.
vidaXL’s Drop-shipping subscription fee is only supported by Paypal.
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Just send an email to [email protected]
vidaXL’s Drop-shipping program provides its partners with convenient ways of placing orders. Click here for more details.
Feeds and Plug-ins
Plug-ins are Drop-Shipping connectors used for webshops. vidaXL provides Drop-Shipping connectors for Lightspeed e-Com, Magento 1&2 and WooCommerce webshops. Plug-ins allow drop-shippers to import vidaXL products on to their webshops with ease via Webshopimporter.com
With the vidaXL’s Drop-Shipping connector you can easily synchronize your product’s data feed with your shop. It allows you to provide your customers with up to date information regarding prices and stocks that vidaXL provides.
For more information visit: https://dropshipping.vidaxl.com/newsletter/3-best-dropshipping-plugins/
A real-time data feed contains product content, price and stock. It is updated on an hourly basis in .csv or .xml.
The inventory is updated on an hourly basis.
The price is updated on a daily basis.”
Products and Warranty
All vidaXL items have a warranty of 2 years.
Yes, vidaXL takes care of warranty issues.
For customer service procedur of vidaXL, please visit: https://dropshipping.vidaxl.com/customer-service-procedure
Yes, returns are free within 30 days after the products are received by the end customer (except Australia and Norway).
For more information visit: https://dropshipping.vidaxl.com/standard-return-process
Start using vidaXL today
All accounts have access to our Starter Plan